CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged!!!!

tagged!
I am a sucker for: French fries, Patatoe Chips, Shopping for shoes, and anything that cost alot of $$$
My Worldly Desires:Wealthy, Every kind of shoe in the whole world, great big house on a great big hill, a credit card with no limits!!!
My prize possessions: Breck Nicolodemos,My Mother and Father, Three big sisters, one Great big brother, And all my Nices and Nephews. Just my whole entire family!!
I will never wear______again: My cheer Uniform, Skelton shirts, Black Eyeliner all around my eyes, and my hair black.
Things I Love:Kisses on the Forehead, great big hugs, to see my favorite little ones smile, watching breck sleep, And MONEY!!
Things I Hate: Cleaning, hours of Homework, Nasty coughs that NEVER go away, and when people don't listen to me.
Randomness: I wish i was skinnier, I wish i had a little dog, and i hope one day i can get married.
I now tag ALL MY SISTERS BETTER DO THIS!!! (if you want to)!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I am so glad you are over the skeleton shirts and black eyeliner!! I will fill mine out when I get a chance!!
LOVE YA

Glenda said...

Yes you look much better with your natural color of hair never go black again! I hope that nasty cough goes away soon so you can get some sleep! I am glad you finally made a post to your blog. I've missed you.
Love MOM

Laurie Bingham said...

I heard you have been sick- I hope you get feeling better! It sucks to be sick and have to go to school. Pumpkins spice steamers were my choice when i was sick a couple weeks ago. I think we are coming down to St.George the day after Thanksgiving, will you even be there?

Parry's said...

Brie,

It was so fun to see you this past weekend. You are so grown up. I would love to live in St George. Hope to see you soon!

The Funderburks said...

oh, i remember the skeleton shirts and the little spike in your hair! brie, you are so cute!

we will be coming down this week sometime and we'll track you down!! :)

Michelle said...

You are beautiful!! I never got the skeleton shirt thing. Hope to see you soon. Glad things are going well for you in St. George. I'm proud of you.