CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

FINALLY BLOGGING!!!

I am finally blogging sorry it has been a while there has been some changes to me i guess you could say i have brown hair now it was a really big change for me but I love it now and my hair is so healthy!! We miss everyone so much and can't wait to see everyone at thanksgiving time... Breck is doing well working hard at Fabulous Freddys(a really nice car wash in southern utah) i work at the tax club calling customers that are starting up a business it is really intresting and helping me understand alot of the business world!! We are both attending school and are coming to an end of our first semester and can't wait but also VERY stressed out to get great grades!!! We love you all and hope all is well can't wait to see you all!! love Breck and Brie.(if ya can't tell i am so stressed i am getting COLD SORES)HELP
Oh Breck and his HaTs!!!

???NEW BROWN HAIR???

8 comments:

Glenda said...

Yeah!! You finally bloggged... I know you have been so busy, and I am sorry about your cold sores. It is typical you.. when you stress boom..cold sores.Sorrry you inheritated it from me. I love your new blog look. It matches with your warm brown hair. The pictures are so cute. Your hair really does look healthy.. Cant wait to see you soon love mom.

Parry's said...

Ouch, THat first picture reminds me of when you were born or a baby and had so many cold sores. I love your couch in your apartment j/k. Your layout looks snappy and yes it was fun to see you. Noah Loves you! Natalee loves breck and you!

The Funderburks said...

Yes, cute hair. I'll say it here and on your my space!

I am with you on the stress although I don't have cold sores fortunately. I am so stressed and not excited about the long papers I have to write - SICK!!! i want to be done....:(

Michelle said...

Hang in there. You are almost done. I love the hair and sorry about the cold sores. They are the worst. Will you be coming over to Vegas to H&M during Thanksgiving? We love ya!!

Holly said...

I love the background on your blog. It looks good. Cute hair and I have cold sores too. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Mama Mia said...

Your hair is darling! Love the new look...(your hair and your blog)

Laurie Bingham said...

Hey Brie!
I like your hair...it looks so cute. I know how you feel about being stressed as well. I can't wait for this semester to be over...I just have to do so much before it comes,though. That is why we aren't coming down anymore. I just turned in two papers today, both well over 12 pages, but I have two more due right after Thanksgiving...one has to be 20 pages! Ahhh!

Bethers said...

I love your new look!