CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Weekend With Our Family



This weekend both Breck and and my family came down it was the marathon and everyone went and cheered on Kevin and Janae to the end they did so good and i am considering doing it next year maybe if i can get my butt in gear... but it is always so fun to watch the runners run to the finish line. Well these two pictures are of me and my favorite little kids Ally and Mylee are so cute they have grown up so much sense i lived with them.. and Olivia she is so darling she just turned six and me and breck shared her birthday with her it was alot of fun.. she is so darling... we love you guys and miss you all... hope to see you soon.

6 comments:

Parry's said...

Love the new look! How much fun of a weekend wish we could have been there!

Parry's said...

P.S.Brie I way miss you...talking to you on the phone today was so good...so call me more often..Love ya tell breck Hey!

Glenda said...

Thank Heavens for our visit so you could get your laundry caught up ! Just kidding it was so good to see you, you look so cute in these pictures. I hope you are feeling better...love mom

kendra said...

You are such a cutie! Olivia just loves you to death, your all she talks about. Thank you for always being so nice to her, your always so thoughtful... Have a fabulous day and I hope you are feeling better... Have fun this weekend and get lots of sun for me! :)

The Funderburks said...

cute pics!

Laurie Bingham said...

i like the new look of your blog! i am sad that we couldn't come down...i wanted to so badly. hope your doing well, and we'll for sure see you next weekend!