CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FALL BREAK




Breck and I went to vegas for some of our break off of school. We did some shopping and site seeing. I will add a few more pictures. We did about everything you could do in vegas at our age... our feet hurt the next day cause we walked the whole strip but it was alot of fun and we both got a couple of cute new clothes.. well if anyone wants to go for a little vegas trip call me up ! I Love vegas shopping! So I am your girl to call ,i will help you find all the good stops in Vegas! Just stop and pick me up. ha ha.. love you all

5 comments:

The Funderburks said...

i'm with you - i love vegas shopping. i think next weekend mom and holly will be down there and i am planning to go! cute shirt you are wearing.

Glenda said...

Be ready to show us the shops in a couple of weeks. I cant wait to check out H And M !!! You look really cute in the pictures, so does Breck !!

Parry's said...

I am there you can show me all the hot shops and warch my kids...love ya!

Holly said...

Did you go to H&M?? I love your slide show. Where did you hike??

Laurie Bingham said...

I am jeaulous of all the fun things you get to do down there. Colby and I will be coming down to Vegas sometime in the next couple of months...you'll have to come with us