CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

DID ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THIS....

I AM IN SHOCK OVER THIS VIEDO AND STORY IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH TO THINK THAT ANYONE HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS FOR SAYING SOMETHING ON MYSPACE... I AM JUST BLOWN RIGHT AWAY.. ALSO I JUST HEARD ABOUT IT TODAY HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOU IT?http://www.salon.com/ent/video_dog/misc/2008/04/08/myspace_fight/index.html?source=video&aim=/ent/video_dog/misc
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO??

7 comments:

Glenda said...

This clip was on Glenn Beck! Those girls and their parents will probably get off free, the one girls parents said the girl being beat deserved it! I hate my Space!!! Their Boyfriends were outside watching in case somebody came! It is an ugly world!!

alli said...

this is so sad. shes getting attacked. poor girl. yes it is a very ugly world :(

The Funderburks said...

sickening.

Holly said...

I heard the girls didn't even feel bad about it. They took them to jail and the girls were laughing about missing cheerleading practice. I hope they use them as an example and make them serve time.

Parry's said...

AHHHHH!

Parry's said...

AHHHHH!

Bethers said...

The parents are in denial about the seriousness of their daughter's behavior. I deal with this every day.