CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

My New Best Friend!!!

ROBITUSSIN
I never thought i would be so happy to take ROBITUSSIN!!
I have been so sick all weekend long with a stupid darn cough that is so annoying last night i coughed so hard i THREW UP!!! The only way to get some sleep is taking some good old ROBITUSSIN!! I remember when i was little waking my Mom up in the middle of the night when i was sick for her to give me some ROBITUSSIN and i remember always hurrying and getting a glass of water to chase down the nasty taste...(i still do it to this day) thanks to good old ROBITUSSIN i can finally get some sleep!!!

3 comments:

Glenda said...

I am sorry you are sick! Everybody has been keeping the Robitussin or the Nyquil close by, I wish you lived closer so I could give you some TLC!! Make sure and get plenty of rest and drink Orange juice!! love you..

Parry's said...

Oh mAn! Good Luck on getting better. We are sending our care package tomorrow so be on the watch! Love ya

Holly said...

Good old Robitussin-but I must say I love Nyquil!! Hope you get feeling better soon. The cough is the hardest to get rid of!!