CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some New And Exciting Things In Breck And Brie's Life

Hey everyone I know it has been a while I am gonna catch ya up on some NEW things Breck and me have gotten over a month or so...
Brecks NEW Digital Camera (i got him for valentines day)

Brecks NEW Sunglasses!!!

My cute Breck and My cute NEW Lamp!!

Breck got me a brand NEW Ipod!!


My NEW Sunglasses Breck Got Me!!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVE YOU ALL!!!

6 comments:

Glenda said...

You got so many presents!! Spoiled! I love all of them. The heart Wreath is so festive! Happy Valentines Day Love You!!

Parry's said...

i love the heart wreath. what are you doing with your old ipod? hmmmmm and you haven't BLOGGED Forever you are so grown up sounding. Love you Happy Valentines Day

The Funderburks said...

Yay - Brie posted! Fun gifts. We get to see you this weekend!

Laurie Bingham said...

Oh fun! You're lucky...I think Colby forgot about Valentine's Day...
Happy Valentine's Day!

Michelle said...

We love you too!!! Happy V Day.

Ashlee said...

whoa brie-looks like you got spoiled, how fun! that is so sweet of you to spread the news about our house, thank you thank you! enjoy the warm weather for me ok:)