CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Winter Break!!!!

Finally blogging about our Winter break... Breck and Me took a whole week off to go up north we spent alot of time up in Randolph!! I had so much fun spending so much time with my family i am so grateful for them all and so happy i got sent to them....I love and miss you all!!
Things we did over our Winter Break:
-Playing in the snow
-Eating/Making Food
-Baby sitting Natalee and Noah
-Shopping
-Taking care of My Mom
-Snowboarding
-Opening lots of gifts
-Temple Square
-Getting Lots of Presents
-JAZZ GAME!!
-Seeing lots of old Friends!!
-And my favorite... BEING WITH MY FAMILY!!!!



PICTURES COMING BLOGGER ISN'T WORKING???

10 comments:

Glenda said...

You did do alot of fun fun things on your week break! It was so good to see you, and i really appreciated all the help you were to me! It turned out so good that you were able to spend time here. Your a special daughter and friend to me. Love you lots!!!!

Parry's said...

Thanks for watchung the kids. Not a day goes by without you or breck being mentioned. It was way fun to see you! YOu were definetly one of my holiday highlights!

The Funderburks said...

I remember when I was in college, going home for Christmas was so much fun! Then going back to school was so hard! You are just lucky you don't have to go back to snow.

Michelle said...

Hey Brie! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon. Come to Vegas any time you want. Thank you so much for all the clothes that you give me. I really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.


Love:Aubrey

Laurie Bingham said...

Hey, so how is the new semester going so far? How is the roomate situation? I hope it is going better, and I am glad we finally made it down to see where you live! Well have to come down soon...it is way too cold up here in Logan!

Glenda said...

Brie, I love your new blog look!! It is so cheerful! I need you to help me with mine someday. Love you!! Mom

The Funderburks said...

it is very cute. sorry you don't like yours mom. ;)

Holly said...

Brie it was great to see you over the break. We love you!

Bethers said...

We missed you at the Bingham Family Party. It wasn't quite complete without you. Hope to see you soon...
Bethers

Mama Mia said...

I love your new look!