CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Done Several Left To Go.....

Big news to everyone I am FINALLY done with the first semester of College... Today i had to do my final presentation in my communications class and completed my five page paper!!!! It feels so good to have a break now just one more week left of work and i am out of St.George for a week with my family!! I can't wait!!! I AM FINALLY DONE!!!! AH AH!!! love you all and miss you too!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yippee!!! I am so proud of you for finishing your first semester of college and surviving being away from home. It really is a big deal. By the way THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your old clothes again. It is a huge blessing for the Grensing girls. We love ya.

The Funderburks said...

Good work. I'm so very proud of you. Michelle is right - it is a big deal. The experience you are having is amazing and is totally contributing to you growing and learning about yourself. GOOD JOB!

THE JOHNSONS! said...

Hey Brie! I havent talked to you for a couple of years now! I just started blogging last night so my page isnt very exciting but hopefully when i figure things out it will be better! i hope to hear back from you. good luck at college. oh yeah this is mollie.