CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sand Hollow Lake

Yesterday Breck and I went to Sand Hollow Lake it was way fun! It felt so good to jump into a cool lake while it was 113 outside it was good to just sit on a rock and let the waves hit you! We were going to jump off some cliffs into the lake (which i was scared to death to do but i could look like a baby) but then the wind came and the water was just full of white caps so we decided to head home. It started to rain as we drove off so we were happy we left just in time.If you ever get the chance to go to Sand Hollow Lake GO its alot of fun!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hi! I randomly found your blog because we share some interests.

I think you might like my blog of women's health and fitness. Please check it out!

http://asizableapple.blogspot.com

Hope to see you around the site soon!
- Dana

The Funderburks said...

Fun. I wanna go! We need to camp at Sand Hollow. cute page.